Friday, March 17, 2006

How My Computer Saved Riley and her Pups


















On Feb.4, 2005 my dog was desperately trying to deliver her puppies. She had moped around the house most of the day. That evening, as I was getting the kids ready for bed, Riley began to breathe extremely fast and hard. I yelled for my husband to see what was wrong with her. Ronnie said she was fine, that she was beginning to go into labor. I was satisfied that Riley knew what to do and I got ready for bed myself.
I went to the bathroom and Riley followed me. It was then I knew something was wrong, so I decided to stay up a while longer with her. Riley’s panting became more often and she seemed to be weakening.
I got Ronnie to come into the living room with me. We were discussing what to do for her. She was really having trouble and we didn’t know what to do. Realizing that it was too late to call the vet,we began to panic. My dog was pacing the floor and scooting her behind across the floor.
I told Ronnie maybe the computer could tell us what to do. So I turned it on, hooked up the phone to it, and went online. Not knowing how to word what I needed, I just put in “how to deliver puppies”. I clicked onto the first site that appeared.
The site immediately began to tell me how to help deliver puppies. Step by step, it gave the procedure. I yelled at Ronnie and told him the steps to go by. After doing the first step, which was to break the bag (the water bag) for her, she began having puppies. Thanks to having a computer and knowing just enough about it, my dog had puppies with no more problems.
find out more. http://www.ehow.com/how_2261_deliver-puppies.html
Posted by Christina

No comments: