Thursday, March 23, 2006

Good Sentences

  1. Best lines from Essays and stories
    Lists of ten


    1. I don’t think people stop to think how precious life is.
    2. Grandchildren are one of the greatest inventions God ever made.
    3. If granny holds one child she has to hold the other one too.
    4. Seeing my flower gardens blooming in the summer is worth all the work in the spring.
    5. In 2001, my Aunt Ponza had a stroke that took part of her memory, so now I’m trying to give back all the years of love and care she gave to me
    6. In the third quarter the Lady Rockets came out of the locker room, started scoring and never looked back.
    7. I enjoy my computer I’m also responsible on it, your computer only does what you the user tells it to do.
    8. Make sure you are never hungry when going to the grocery because you will buy unnecessary items that aren’t on your list.
    9. I came up with the incredible idea to get her a puppy instead.

10. The eating is mighty fine, bacon, sausage or ham with eggs biscuits and gravy ,yes I said biscuits my aunt would fix biscuits

No comments: